I cant help but blog about it. the HEAT.
Nowadays, the weather is getting so unbearable. This on going heat might just become the future illness. HEATstroke. I bet soon there will be many people falling ill due to heat stroke. because I have been feeling it. the symptoms. The headache. the heating up of the body etc. oh my goodness.
Does 心静自然凉 works under such circumstances?
I truly wonder. May all of us have a peaceful heart leading to cooling feel on our skin !
hehe!
Anyways, I should really be chionging my projects right now. but then I thought I will blog about my life so that I would settle down nicely and chiong my researches. This semester 3.1 is gonna be over for us. Time flyies truly truly after what is called the secondary school(:
Soon I will be off for my internship overseas at X island.
Here I would say goodbye to all my lovely friends on bloggie!^^
but if the internet assess is good over at X island, I will most probably be blogging constantly^^
I feel that I'm suddenly growing up really fast after the secondary school stage. With all the jobs that I've taken up, I have been responsible in the things that I want to buy. and also been thinking in the responsible way to provide for myself.
Such a surprising thing that most probably I will just hit straight into the work force and will be at that stage of being a young adult. I truly wonder what I will do in that future of mine.
Life is still unpredictable. It will never be predictable.
How am I going to go about learning to embrace it?
Love,
Zihui

No comments:
Post a Comment