Hi LL,
I guess u will most probably feel yourself searching for the meaning as to why are you born on earth, and aiming for god knows what.
Haha. you know, please don't feel socially outcast. Sometimes, you can become who you want to be. We all can choose if we want to be what. we can be a person that goes around socializing and having fun. Or we can be those people that just enjoys the peacefulness of life and keep to only a few close friends.
Maybe I don't know the feeling of you feeling socially outcast. but I can tell you a story.
In poly, we have a lesson called APEL.
Recently in APEL class, my teacher was discussing with us a topic. Diversity. It sort of linked to talking about social outcast.
And this is what I know, that it doesnt matter if a person is social outcast or not. The important thing is how we see ourselves.
To me, sometimes I get it, and I don't like to mingle around people. Sometimes, I just don't socialize with people I do not know anymore. I rather sit by myself and isolate from the crowd. Sometimes I see myself being weird and unfriendly. But, I ask myself what is it that I want. And I remind myself that it doesnt matter what others think of me. Because they can judge, but they will not know who I really am.
My APEL teacher, is normally classified as a weirdo by many people. She is those 'one of a kind teacher'. But I find her unique. She is a very open minded and cool teacher to have(: But she is really weird, in the sense different from the normal teachers. But this difference is good. It gives her an identity of her own. Making her unique.
So, Please don't think of yourself being social outcast or not. Its just whether you want to make a stranger you see as a friend. Just make sure you feel comfortable in the situations you get into all the time. And be happy(:
Don't bother what others think. Be yourself and strive for what you wants to get(:
Don't regret(: And believe in yourself alright?
with love,
Zihui
No comments:
Post a Comment