So I took this photo off susu's blog cos I'm lazy to upload photos from my itouch(: but, also, because I havent start studying or doing any of my hmwk yet(: so Jinson might think this is just typically the Zihui that he know. But I guess for my secondary sch lovelies, you all probably cant imagine a Zihui that doesn't do my hmwk right? Cos in the past, I will not miss my hmwk (: or miss studying or paying attention in class right?(:
At many times through my poly life, I felt warm in my heart as I know that I have you people out there that gives me the encouragement and confidence that stayed with me through secondary school till now(: Sometimes, I've forgotten that part of myself that used to be so hardworking and determined to do and believe in all the things that I do. Reason why I can survive through poly feeling the confidence although I didnt study enough or work hard at all is because I kept that faith that you people had in me. Although I don't rmb the exact words that my secondary school friends or teachers said to me, I definitely know tat at those times, part of the confidence I have in myself is because of all of you(:
My moto every other day ;)
Again, Nice to reminisce times like that(:
I rmb how we use to encourage each other each and everyday. No matter what we do, we will push each other. Because faith is all that we can grab onto at those times when everything seems to be so uncontrollable.
I know that till today, Life is still uncontrollable. Unpredictable. Oh i added the link to our IRSDMP blog. hahahahahaa. what a blog thats so dead. hahahhahahahaah!
Anw, I should try to study now(: I wish I could get back the old me that is so serious about the things that I do(: Went into poly with the wrong mindset. But life goes on(:
Let's JIAYOU for the very last run of the SCHOOL in poly!
And congrats to my many friends in JC that's gonna move on in life and EXPERIENCE different chapter of their life soon <3 p="">
With love and smile always3>









No comments:
Post a Comment