Saturday, February 23, 2013

3 days till the FREEdom.

oh wellz, I have just realized that my post have all been quite negative recently. I guess I ought to aim to be a better person when I have the free time. Need to brush up my english, and also, to think more positively. Out of the sudden, I've realized that I'm not that positive as how I once used to be.

Recently, I've started writing in my diary again. I must be more diligent in writing. Because the more I write, the better I will be when forming up sentences. Sometimes, I realized that what I write is so broken. As in broken english everywhere. I wonder how my dear lovely friends read my post. Don't you guys have a difficult time reading and trying to understand the things that I've been talking about? hahahhaha. I guess I have to start enhancing my life with more meaningful things I do everyday.

At many times in life, motivations are gain and forgotten behind. I want to dig back the motivations that I once used to have to push me on in life. Recently, I realized that there is nothing that keeps me going anymore. I guess I've kind of lost myself when I graduated from my Secondary School. I lost myself in the complicated life out there. And I don't work hard in my Polytechnic years as I have no idea and no aim of where I want to go in the future.

I guess this is why its is important to have dreams in life. Only with dreams, then can a person have the strength to pursue what we want.

Once, my Care person (what we call form teacher in sec sch, but its called care person in Poly) told me to wake up from my dreams. Because I asked him what should I do if I have too much dreams to achieve. And he told me that I should wake up.

At that point of time, I thought that I should really be more realistic and wake up from all the dreams that I have. But now, I realized that without those dreams, I find no meaning in going on everyday in my life. I feel that there is nothing to pursue to push me to do my best in life.

So I guess having many many dreams would be better than nothing. At least all my dreams will keep me busy in life. To gain more knowledge and I will live up to my 'name'..

with Love,
ZIHUI(:

No comments: