Hahas
Finally can update my tat zoo pic le
This crazy blogger is abit of stupid I know
Sometimes can upload pic sometimes can't!
So stupid!
But hahas
Tat day lucky so can upload
Finally finished uploading ya
But I haven't done wif the editing!
And now can't edit again!
So stupid
But hahas
Jus look at the picture for now first
(:
Updates of my life:
-recently scored 2 out of 25 for a chem test!!!!
It's like omg!first time score so low!!!!!!
But nvm.
Lucky didn't score 0
(:
Lols
Guess mus keep looking at the stupid acid bases element thingy den will get it ba
Hopefully
*sigh*
(:
-today goin bbq at big aunts hse again as it's big uncle & cousin shiyan's birthday on the 7 September!!
(:
-and am
Now gonna work hard
Lucky didn't fail eng in my progress report
But wanna score higher!
How?
Will reading bks help?
I wonders
Nvm
Time seems to fly!!!
So guess mus cherish everything tat I've got!!!
Smiles!!!!
:D
No comments:
Post a Comment