Wednesday, August 5, 2009

YOz!!!
Had time to come here again!
But can't upload pic tat I wanted as I'm on iPod!
And this stupid blogger still got stupid prOb!!
Hahas
Thking peIjUn&mEihUi for their chocolate today!
And also thking kimberlY fOr tat kEy chAin!
Hahas
(:
Today on chi calendar is 15 and am suppose to eat vegetarian!
Also went to the leadership handover rehearsal today!
Gonna be the president of d'art club!
Lols
Hahas
But art club's like gonna be gone maybe after this yrs sec 2 pple gone!
It's like after the sec4&5 seniors gone,
Art club became so bOriNg and qUieT!
It's like onli left 10+++ pple !
So pathetic like tat!
*sigh*
but guess will cherish the different kind of art forms awaiting to be exposed to us until nxt yr when it's my turn to graduate ba
Hahas
(:
And currently finds tat hmwk's damn draggy if nvr get it done on time!
Had already been draggy Chinese thingy for awhile since sch started,
But I did hand in lots work for chi!
Hahas
Lols
Guess I'm ending here!!!
Smiles pple!!!!
:D

No comments: