Monday, July 27, 2009

ZOo

Yoz!! Today went zOo with papa mom & Shan. Shan's super naughty lor! *sigh* nvm. Went zOo and took like 300++ pictures!
Didn't realize until papa told me!
Thought I onli took 100++ pictures.will upload all the pic taken when got the time! Oso took pic of two Eurasian . Cute! Hahas. Was sitting behind them when seeing the elephant show. Den saw the two Eurasian child,and they loOk at me, then I smiled at them and they smiled back. SOooo cUte lo. But onli took one pic of them. Doesn't have time to take a few more. but their smile was so nice!!! Hahas. Gonna be sleeping soon. Dunno whether wan to tell small aunt to confiscate iPod anot, always playing it and sleeping ltr at night. But can't bear to let it go. Nvm. Will do tat once I thought it through ba. Will upload pics nxt time bout the zOo trip! Byes! Ending here!

No comments: